How To Fix “Your device isn’t compatible with this version”
Many Android users are faced with this problem on Google Play Store this How to fix “your device isn’t compatible with this version” appears while downloading some applications.if you want to download any new games or apps from play store you will face this problem.so if you want to fix this then you’re in right article, then let’s get started.
If you are also one among those who are facing the error mentioned above while trying to download applications from the Google Play Store, then below is an article on how to fix “Your Device isn’t Compatible with this Version” on Google Play Store error.
Steps to fix ” this “your device isn’t compatible with this version”
- Go to settings on your smartphone.
- Then click on Application Manager.
- Now find Google Play Store & click.
- Click “Uninstall Updates”.
- Yup!! done.
NOTE: ROOT NEEDED FOR THIS METHOD
- Download Market Helper & install it.
- Launch market helper & fill details.
- Select your device type.
- device model.
- Next tap on Activate it & allow Root Access.
- Once activated you will see “Activated Successfully” message will be popupn& ask you to go for “Device Manager” now wait until your device name changed after your device name is changed you can go to Google Play Store & download it.
If you want to change back your device name got to Market Helper return to default setting & reboot your device.
- Open settings on your phone.
- Click on “Application Manager”.
- Find “Google Play Store” as said before.
- Click “Clear Cache”.
I hope in this 3 method any 1 will fix your problem still if you face this problem feel free to comment below or comment on any one of my youtube videos.if you have any other tips to share? Please, share your positive or negative experience with other users. That might help our readers to overcome the difficulties.