How To Root Xiaomi Redmi 4A Fixed 2018
The Xiaomi Redmi 4A is powered by 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Xiaomi Redmi 4A packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
Rooting your android phones give complete authority to use your phone as a pro. Nowadays rooting phone becomes the hard task for some Android phones like Redmi. while rooting Xiaomi mobiles it may be stuck in Bootloader.so before start rooting you must unlock bootloader in Redmi mobiles (4A).
AFTER UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER ROOT PROCESS WILL BE EASIER.
Steps to Root Xiaomi Redmi 4A
Before start rooting follow points
- This is only for Redmi 4A. (Don’t try on other mobiles)
- Charge your phone 70+.
- Take the complete backup of your device.
Read more: What is Rooting?
- Redmi 4A mobile with bootloader unlocked.
- Download Xiaomi Redmi 4A USB Driver.
- Enable USB Debugging on your phone.
- Download SuperSU.zip & store it on your device storage
Step 1: Install TWRP Recovery from play store.
- Install the above-given driver on your PC/Laptop.
- Next Download TWRP Recovery for Redmi 4A & store in your PC Folder by renaming the download file into twrp.img
- Go to the folder where you stored twrp.img on that folder press SHIFT & RIGHT CLICK simultaneously & choose Open Command Window Here.
- Connect your Redmi 4A to your PC via USB Cable.
- Type following code in a command window.
- Now press POWER ON + VOLUME DOWN BUTTON at a time to enter Fastboot mode. & type following code in your command window.
fastboot reboot bootloader
- Flash twrp.img on your phone by typing following code.
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Wait for some seconds until process complete.
Yup!! Finally, twrp.img has been completely installed on your device.
Step 2: Just Flash SuperSU with TWRP Recovery
- Press POWER ON + VOLUME UP to boot into Recovery mode.
- Select “Install” from the menu.
- find SuperSU.zip file & select it.
- Select ” Swipe to confirm flash”.
- Then don’t forget to clean Dalvik cache & Wipe cache.
- Finally, Reboot it.
Yup!! Now your Xiaomi Remix 4A is Rooted Completely. I hope you like this article so if you need more article comment below or contact us. Thank You:)