How To Increase Your Phones Internal Storage/Memory 2018, Internal memory is very important on Android phones all you’re apps & games installed on your phone internal memory.but if you have low internal memory you cannot store any data & play games so to avoid this I will share you a trick to increase your internal storage.
if you’re running out on internal storage on your phone you can gain more internal space through various methods.as well all know many Android users are facing this problem while installing apps & games.so today I will show you how to increase your Android space with a simple method.
How To Increase Your Phones Internal Storage/Memory 2018
Advantage of Increasing Internal Storage
- Increase your Speed.
- Avoid Hanging.
- Play High graphics Games.
Requirements To Increase Storage
- SDCard of 4GB or High.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Backup all your SDCard data into your PC.
Steps To Increase Internal Storage
- Insert your SDCard into the Android phone.
- Go to settings.
- Open Storage & USB options on your phone.
- Next Click on SDCard which you inserted.
- You can see 3 dot menu located at top right corner & tap on Settings.
- Next Click on Format as Internal option.
- Make sure you have a backup of all your data & tap on ERASE & FORMAT.
- Boom!! now your internal storage has been increased.
Watch Video[su_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/s5DcpjVgUiw”]
Now you can install any app & games which has high graphics without any hang you can play games.this easy method works on almost every phone I have tested this method on Moto G4+ mobile & increased storage without any problem you can also try this if you found any issue make sure to comment below.